Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tee Da Dee with Mr.Monkey!! "M.O.B. - The Ruling Class!!"

Q: Mr. Monkey I have an interesting question for you today!
A: I do not know about the question you have, but your interest definitely interests me.

Q: What do you think about the MOB?
A: Well I don’t think, I am convinced that they don’t think.

Q: Ah yes you are convinced about that, huh? But what do you make of them?
A: A Majority of Bastards make the MOB! That’s what I make of them!

Q: Oh Mr. Monkey isn’t that a bit too harsh a statement to make?
A: Nothing compared to the statements that this league of idiots make every other day by their unanimous decisions on the fate of this country.

Q: So you do not believe in the MOB or its ability to rule?
A: No!

Q: But the MOB is the majority, no?
A: Sadly yes!

Q: And Democrazy is a rule by the majority, or the MOB! What about that?
A: Democrazy is the tyrannical rule of the manipulative and powerful faction over an intelligent and esteemed minority using an idiotic and scrawny majority which is the MOB.

Q: So you do not believe in Democrazy?
A: Oh yes I do, I do believe in Democrazy! No question Democrazy is real, question is what do I believe in it for?

Q: And what do you believe in it for?
A: I believe it exists as the one true justification in all of man’s history to prove that man does not deserve to rule anything, the least himself.

Q: A society that does not have a ruling class or a governing body?
A: Yes!

Q: Can such a society exist, Mr. Monkey?
A: No! It cannot!

Q: But Mr. Monkey what do you mean by that? You just made your point a while ago that democracy or any rule by man over himself is not viable.
A: Right I just did that.

Q: So what do you propose then?
A: I do not propose anything, what makes you feel that I have something to propose in this regard?

Q: Mr. Monkey but what about the fate of man?
A: The fate of man, well I say let the mob decide that!

Q: Mr.Monkey I am confused. On one side you are ridiculing the MOB and on the other side you are letting them rule over you?
A: Yes!

Q: But why? Mr.Monkey I do not understand why?
A: Coz for as long as I am alive and not ruling, or until I die trying to rule, am being ruled any which ways. So then why not be ruled by the majority that knows nothing about ruling at all?

Q: Mr.Monkey that was brilliant, if being ruled any which ways, then why not be ruled by the one’s who cannot rule at all? Brilliant.
A: Yes ironically it is so!

Q: So Mr. Monkey any last thoughts for the MOB? The ruling class?
A: Yeah! Just rule, don’t think or you will get yourself into unnecessary trouble!

1 comment: