Friday, November 20, 2009

Tee Da Dee with Mr. Monkey: NG-Ores!!

Q: Mr. Monkey, what is this NG-Ores?
A: Where did you hear that?

Q: I recently read one of your interviews in a national daily, and you had mentioned about this NG-Ores.
A: Ah! Well it’s the new age socially-accepted and legally-certified Not-for-Profit Sexual entertainers.

Q: Like what?
A: Like a Not for profit licensed sexual entertainer. A NG-Ore my friend.

Q: Wow! Like who?
A: Like me and you my brother, like me and you.

Q: Mr. Monkey, that is outrageous.
A: Well why is that?

Q: Well Mr. Monkey, how can you state something so baseless?
A: We bare our skin in public, don’t we brother? We sell our flesh for glam and fame, have pre and post marital relationships, share bed with random people, display snaps and videos of our sexual adventures in public, encourage sexual independence for public acceptance….you want me to add more to prove my point?

Q: But Mr. Monkey sexual independence is legal and social because we understand the importance it plays in a society. So how can you claim something so demeaning like that?
A: Yes Of course, I understand, I never argued against it, did I?

Q: But Mr. Monkey your claim is simply baseless then, isn’t it?
A: My man, just because our society has come to point where we cannot but socialize such things doesn’t mean that we need to sanctify it, do we?

Q: I did not understand your point Mr. Monkey?
A: Any boy or girl who is into a sexual relationship before marriage is a whore, any girl who bares her skin in public is a whore, any celebrity who sells his or her flesh is a whore, and wedded individual who entertains anyone other than his or her partner is a whore and so on and so forth.

Q: Mr. Monkey, but I canno…
A: And the point here is that none of these individuals sell or buy sexuality for giving or getting profit, don’t you thing a boy or a girl in a pre marital relationship has expenses to maintain the sexual engagement? Girls who bare their skin in pubs, streets, parties and other public and private gatherings, don’t you think they spend for their beauty and earn from their beauty, in kind and deed? Do you want me to go on……..

Q: Mr. Monkey, its not that you don’t make sense to me, but are you saying that we are all whores?
A: Yes, coz we all sell and buy sexuality which is legalized and socialized, to run our sensual life on a break-even mode.

Q: Incredible, Mr. Monkey, so we are NG-Ores? All of us, according to you?
A: Yes, a socially-accepted and legally-certified Not-for-Profit Sexual entertainer.

Q: Ha ha ha…Mr.Monkey, you are crazy. Anyways thanks for your time Mr.Monkey, so how much do you break-even usually?
A: Well enough to save and buy Pink-Chaddis for the people who claims that NG-Ores are not all that cool. But I think we are….aren’t we?

No comments:

Post a Comment